Monday, August 12, 2013

I am done......

So I am now 35 weeks 4days pregnant or I have 31 days left. but who is counting? I am hoping this little guy will come early like his two sisters did. But, my luck because I am wishing it. He won't. This pregnancy hasn't been too bad just until recently. My hip is killing me. I can somewhat walk better but have a constant dull ache in my hip. Baby is healthy and doing well. He keeps me up at night by kicking all night long. I hope when he is born he knows day from night. I was in a panic back in July. Because I thought I had kept alot of JB's clothes. Come to find out I sold all of them except for 5 outfits at a yard sale. DUMB....... I did this because I was having a dumb moment I guess. Anyways, my sister in law told me about her stake doing a clothing exchange. I didn't have to take anything I could just go. I scored big at this. I got alot of clothes for him for FREE!!!! I left with a garbage bag full. So Thanks Corrine for the invite. I was going to try to do more with my kids this summer but I am just done by the time noon comes around. So I didn't do it again. Man I suck!!!! We have gone to family events, swimming a few times, and just had fun. This past weekend has been a wild one. It all started Thursday evening my upper back just started hurting. I couldn't move at all. I was miserable. I spent the night in bed watching netflix. The next day I sat in my chair with a back massager going most of the day. I had wished earlier in the week that my Dr would put me on bed rest. I changed my mind.... I don't like that. We were suppose to go to a family BBQ and family reunion. But, I decided I just couldn't do it. A 1hr drive in the car didn't really sound comfortable. So my AMAZING sister stepped up and met Brett and took my kids for the weekend. Friday night Brett went to a BBQ with his family so I sat home and watched a movie by myself. My back had eased up a little but was moving down lower. Saturday morning I was having back labor. But, I wouldn't believe it was real and ignored it. It went away and I was able to relax and enjoy the day. I made Brett go grocery shopping that night. I walked a little bit and here came the contractions. Stupid things. So we went home and I enjoyed the night laying in bed watching a movie again..... Sunday I was done. I was bound and determined that I was going to have a good day no pain, no contractions nothing!!! WRONG!!!! My lower back and hip hurt like crazy. I kept thinking if I moved it would go away. NOPE. I tried timing them couldn't get a real count because I have the ache in my hip all the time so I could tell when it would intensify but, I was just miserable. Finally Brett told me to call the OB department. (Now I wouldn't of done this but when you live 45 minutes away from the hospital I wanted to be safe than having a baby on I-15) They told me to come in and get checked. So we did. To make a even longer story short.... No I wasn't in labor, it was false, and they gave me something for the pain. Which was nice. I am glad that he decided he needed to be in there a bit longer because I have a few more things to finish before he gets here. All I have to say I will not wish for bed rest, I will quit saying I am done, and I will wait for him to decide when he is done. Everyone else is great in the family. JB is going to be an awesome helper and brother. MK is suppose to start kindergarten I am so nervous for her because I don't think she is ready. But, she may surprise me like she has before. JA I have some trouble there. She has an attitude (that came from her father ;p) and she lets you know when something is not right. So I think this baby will give her a reality check. Baby still doesn't have a name. He may end up with no name.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 3 wonderful kids that keep me going. I have a wonderful husband that provides for us and is willing to commute to work for me so I can live in a small town. I love being a mom. I am ready for anything. OH.... I am not very good at blogging. Sorry